- 4 boneless pork chops
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 2⁄3 cup salsa
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 dash onion salt
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle meat with spices and place meat in saucepan with onion and butter and brown on both sides of pork chops.
- Then add in the salsa and red wine vinegar and remove pork chops one at a time cutting into cubes, and place back in pan when finished cutting.
- Once all pork is cooked through take off heat and sprinkle with cheese and place lid on pan and leave until melted.