Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This dish is really simple and full of flavor! You can control the heat depending on the salsa you use.
- Combine cumin, chili powder and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Combine salsa, cocoa and cinnamon in a bowl and set aside.
- Rub spice mixture into both sides of pork chops.
- Heat oil over medium heat and brown chops on both sides.
- Pour salsa mixture over pork chops and bring to a simmer.
- Continue to simmer for about 30 minutes or until chops are tender.
I increased the portions for my fanily of 5 but otherwise stuck to the recipe. My family loved this! My 7 year old who doesn't usually want to eat his meat asked for seconds.