Stewed pork dish served up on mexican rice with tortillas and jalepenos
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak beans over night and drain.
- 2Put beans into cast iron pot.
- 3Toss pork with chilli powder, cumin, coriander and salt.
- 4Lightly brown onion and garlic with pork in ungreased skillet.
- 5Mix tomatillos into crockpot.
- 6Add the pork, black pepper and 2 cups of light stock. Cover and cook 2 hours at a simmer.
- 7Serve with rice and garnish with coriander.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Pork and Black Beans
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.0
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1173.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless pork sirloin