Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is great to roll up in tortillas.
- 6 large pork chops
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- Cut pork into small pieces.
- Heat oil in skillet and add pork.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry until pork is brown.
- Put in water and simmer, add green chilies and simmer another 30 minutes.
- Mash 2 tomatoes and add to the pork mixture.
- Combine flour and some cold water to make a paste, and add to the pork mixture to thicken.
- Serve in tortillas.
This was fabulous! I did however add two tsp of jalapenos, 1/2 chopped onion and garlic salt (to taste). I also substituted a can of diced tomatoes w/ green chiles instead of the whole tomatoes. I made this for my OAMC swap and it got rave reviews from them as well