1/1 Photo of Mexican Popcorn Muffins
Room A5A's Note:
For a change from spicy cornbread, these muffins use shredded Mexican cheese and green chiles to give a South of Border taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour, measure and sift with baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- 2Add milk, popped corn, eggs and melted butter.
- 3Stir in cheese and green chiles.
- 4Fill well-oiled muffin tins 2/3 full.
- 5Bake in pre-heated oven (435 F) for 20 minutes.
- 6Makes 12 regular sized muffins.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Popcorn Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.5
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 51.1 mg
- Sodium 629.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend