Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 4 (12 inch) fat free tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- Place tortillas on two ungreased baking sheets; spread with beans.
- Layer with salsa, tomatoes, chilies, green pepper, onion, olives and cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
It was good but not quite my favorite. I say it is worth a try to see if you like it! Thanks for sharing your recipe though!
Super-simple and super-good! I used whole-wheat-low-carb tortillas and topped them with fat-free beans, salsa, green chilies and low-fat cheddar. This was perfect for a quick, but good-tasting dinner. I will make these again.
These were really good! I made them for dinner last night and my DH said that they were just as good as the nasty high fat version at Taco Bell. I used the low fat cheddar cheese and couldn't really tell a difference, except that it didn't melt as well. I also chopped up extra green, yellow, and red peppers since I didn't have any green chilies. I will definitely be making these again!