Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Something I came up with the other day when in a hurry and had some avocados to use. Ended up tasty, with a nice contrast of textures, especially if you use a substantial bread with wheat berries.
- 6 -12 slices bread (will vary with size of slice and amount loaded on each)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans, slightly drained
- 1 (15 ounce) canunsalted corn, drained
- 8 ounces shredded cheese (monty jack or cheddar)
- 1 -2 avocado, cubed
- Mix the beans and corn, spoon onto bread, top with cheese, then toast (takes 4 minutes in my toaster oven).
- Top with cubed avocado and devour.