- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Place one tortilla on a microwave-safe plate.
- Layer with half of the pepperoni, tomatoes, salsa, olvies, and cheese.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1.5 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from microwave and garnish with one half of the shredded lettuce.
- Repeat above steps for 2nd pizza.