1/1 Photo of Mexican Pizza for Two
Dari Donovan's Note:
A great little meal for two. Serve with a salad and you have a complete quick meal.
My Private Note
mini pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place one tortilla on a microwave-safe plate.
- 2Layer with half of the pepperoni, tomatoes, salsa, olvies, and cheese.
- 3Microwave on HIGH for 1.5 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 4Remove from microwave and garnish with one half of the shredded lettuce.
- 5Repeat above steps for 2nd pizza.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Pizza for Two
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.6
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 94.3 mg
- Sodium 2076.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 31.7 g