Yummy little Mexican Pizza appetizers made with refrigerated crescent rolls. These little bites include ground beef, cream cheese, sour cream, black olives, tomatoes, shredded lettuce and a blend of cheeses. From TOH Parties, Potlucks and Barbecues. Prep time does not include chill time.
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place in an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Flatten dough to fit the pan, sealing seams and perforations.
- Bake at 375 degree F for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown; cool. In a small bowl, blend cream cheese and sour cream with a wire whisk; spread over crust. Chill 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning. Add water according to package directions and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with lettuce, olives, tomatoes and cheeses.
- Cut into serving size pieces. Serve immediately or refrigerate.