Recipe by Chef Mandy Sue
Found this recipe in Woman's Day magazine and thought I would give it a try. So yummy! I plan to make it again and will try to add refried beans first and will bake it at a lower temp for longer.
- 1 large pre-baked thin pizza crust
- 3⁄4 cup taco sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) packageprecooked fajita-style chicken strips
- 1 1⁄4 cups frozen corn black beans and sweet peppers
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese or 1 cup taco blend cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced avocado
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 500. Spread crust with taco sauce, laving 1/2 inch border around the edge.
- Sprinkle with Chicken, frozen corn blend and cheese. Place directly on middle oven rack.
- Bake 6 minutes until crust is crisp and cheese melts. Sprinkle with avocado and cilantro; cut into wedges.