Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a really quick and easy meal. A recipe from Sandra Lee on Semi Homemade. Posted for Zaar World Tour 2005.
- 1 lb chorizo sausage
- 1⁄2 cup medium salsa
- 4 (8 inch) premade prepared pizza crust (recommended ( Boboli)
- 1 cup refried black beans
- 2 cups cheese, shredded Mexican blend
- shredded lettuce
- finely chopped tomatoes
- chopped tortilla chips
- ranch dressing
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown chorizo.
- Add salsa and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Lay pizza crusts on pizza pan or baking sheet covered in foil.
- Spread refried black beans over top of pizza crusts.
- Evenly spread chorizo mixture over beans. Cover in cheese and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with lettuce, followed by tomatoes, and then tortilla chips. Place ranch dressing in a resealable plastic bag and snip corner off of bag; pipe over pizzas.
- Serve hot.
- You can add any toppings you like, avacado and pickled jalapenos come to my mind :).