Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
We use to get this pizza in Austin, TX (can't remember the name of restuarant). It was different but always good and yummy!! 4/27/07, as I was looking at my recipes, I noticed that I put 1 pizza, but this easily makes 2 pizza's....sorry about that!!
- 2 prepared pizza crust (like Boboli's)
- 1 (8 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) packageof mexican chorizo sausage, cooked
- 1 (1 lb) package bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) package Mexican blend cheese
- canned jalapeno slices
- On pizza crust, brush with a little olive oil.
- Layer with beans, chorizo, bacon, onion, cheese and jalapeno slices.
- Cook according to direction of pizza crust.
This was good. We had it today for lunch. My daugher really liked it, which I found odd as she doesn't usually like "Mexican" food. Maybe calling it "pizza" helped. I thought it needed some tomato...so added some salsa to my serving.