Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fast, fun, delicious party food.
Make and share this Mexican Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, add the first 9 ingredients; stir to combine.
- Spread 1/2 cup mixture onto each tortilla.
- Roll up; wrap individually in saran wrap.
- Chill for 8 hours.
- Remove saran wrap; cut each roll into 12 slices.
- Secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Serve with salsa.
These are delicious! I used a half can(4 1/2 oz) of chopped black olives in mine instead of the sliced. I thought it mixed up really well that way.
Not to our taste. Too much cream cheese flavor drowning out everything else. However, I took the huge remainder to work and they were gobbled down in a half hour! So, I know it was good.