Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast, fun, delicious party food.
Make and share this Mexican Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- seasoning salt
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas
- In a bowl, add the first 9 ingredients; stir to combine.
- Spread 1/2 cup mixture onto each tortilla.
- Roll up; wrap individually in saran wrap.
- Chill for 8 hours.
- Remove saran wrap; cut each roll into 12 slices.
- Secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Serve with salsa.
These are delicious! I used a half can(4 1/2 oz) of chopped black olives in mine instead of the sliced. I thought it mixed up really well that way.
Not to our taste. Too much cream cheese flavor drowning out everything else. However, I took the huge remainder to work and they were gobbled down in a half hour! So, I know it was good.