Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was a favorite at family and church gatherings..never any left!
- 10 large flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1 (2 ounce) jarsliced pimientos
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, olives, pimento, chilies, cheddar and dressing mix together.
- Spread thinly onto flour tortilla.
- Roll up tightly, jelly-roll fashion, and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Chill at least one hour.
- Slice into thin pinwheels.
I made these to take to my daughters for Thanksgiving for snacking before the big dinner. They were very well received. Thanks for posting!
I had these a long time ago and went through a lot of recipes trying to find the right taste. This is it! I used salsa instead of pimentos (didn't have) and served to a large group. They disappeared quickly and everyone wanted the recipe. A fast and easy winner. Thanks!
This is nice, but I would down size the number it serves to about 20-30! I like to use about 3/4 of a cup of green salsa rather than the ranch dressing. I've made them this way for years and they are always great.