Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A yummy appetizer, serve with Salsa and Sour Cream... : )
Make and share this Mexican Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Combine green/red peppers and olives with cheese.
- Lightly sprinkle cornmeal onto surface of 18x12" cutting board.
- Unroll crescent roll dough into eight rectangles, firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spread bean dip evenly to edges of each rectangle.
- Top each with with 2 tablespoons of cheese and vegetable mixture.
- Starting with shortest side, roll up; pinch edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into four 1" slices.
- Place sliced, cut side down, on a baking sheet or baking stone.
- Bake 24-26 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm with salsa and sour cream, if desired.
I used both red and green peppers but other than that made as posted. I did put out salsa and sour cream as suggested but the kids preferred them without. Made for Photo Tag.