1/2 Photos of Mexican Pinwheels
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
A yummy appetizer, serve with Salsa and Sour Cream... : )
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- 2Combine green/red peppers and olives with cheese.
- 3Lightly sprinkle cornmeal onto surface of 18x12" cutting board.
- 4Unroll crescent roll dough into eight rectangles, firmly press perforations to seal.
- 5Spread bean dip evenly to edges of each rectangle.
- 6Top each with with 2 tablespoons of cheese and vegetable mixture.
- 7Starting with shortest side, roll up; pinch edges to seal.
- 8Cut each roll into four 1" slices.
- 9Place sliced, cut side down, on a baking sheet or baking stone.
- 10Bake 24-26 minutes until golden brown.
- 11Serve warm with salsa and sour cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 21.4 mg
- Sodium 243.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: