Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy and delicious appetizer! Great for summer parties and holiday gatherings. Enjoy!
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 28.34 g package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- freshly cut chives, sliced thin
- 5 (60 inch) flour tortillas
- 113.39 g jar diced pimentos, drained & blotted dry with papertowels
- 113.39 g can diced green chilies, drained & blotted dry with papertowels
- 63.78 g cansliced black olives, drained & blotted dry with papertowels
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and green onions or chives well.
- Spread evenly over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle equal amounts of remaining ingredients on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up tortillas tightly.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and chill a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- Remove plastic wrap and cut rolls into equal pieces - discarding the ends.
- Serve with salsa and Enjoy!
These are very good, and I've made them at least a dozen times now. I always combine all the filling ingredients together and then spread the mix on my tortillas, instead of spreading once and sprinkling 4 different ingredients. I've also tried many different flavors of wraps/tortillas and the filling goes well with all of them.
Wow--these are going to be a mainstay when I have to bring something to a potluck. I made these for Christmas Eve and they were fab! I couldn't find the pimentos, so I substituted roasted red peppers (chopped). Also, I accidentally bought chopped olives instead of sliced, but they worked fine. I didn't add the chives and just mixed all the ingredients together to spread on the tortillas. Yum!
these are some pretty tasty little guys! i used ranch dressing (to taste) instead of the mix, chopped olives, sweet-hot red pepper relish (replacing pimentos and chilies), and added some taco-seasoned shredded chicken! i also added some sliced green onion tops. i mixed the cream cheese/dressing with the cheddar, relish, and olives, topped with the chicken, sprinkled the green onions, and gave 'em a roll! i did a taste test, without the chicken, and that was very tasty as well. i just wanted to add a bit more bulk!