Recipe by - Carla -
This is an easy and delicious appetizer! Great for summer parties and holiday gatherings. Enjoy!
Top Review by tajgood1
Wow--these are going to be a mainstay when I have to bring something to a potluck. I made these for Christmas Eve and they were fab! I couldn't find the pimentos, so I substituted roasted red peppers (chopped). Also, I accidentally bought chopped olives instead of sliced, but they worked fine. I didn't add the chives and just mixed all the ingredients together to spread on the tortillas. Yum!
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 28.34 g package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- freshly cut chives, sliced thin
- 5 (60 inch) flour tortillas
- 113.39 g jar diced pimentos, drained & blotted dry with papertowels
- 113.39 g can diced green chilies, drained & blotted dry with papertowels
- 63.78 g cansliced black olives, drained & blotted dry with papertowels
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and green onions or chives well.
- Spread evenly over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle equal amounts of remaining ingredients on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up tortillas tightly.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and chill a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- Remove plastic wrap and cut rolls into equal pieces - discarding the ends.
- Serve with salsa and Enjoy!