1/1 Photo of Mexican Pinwheels
- Carla -'s Note:
This is an easy and delicious appetizer! Great for summer parties and holiday gatherings. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- freshly cut chives, sliced thin
- 5 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained & blotted dry with papertowels
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained & blotted dry with papertowels
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained & blotted dry with papertowels
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Mix cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and green onions or chives well.
- 2Spread evenly over the tortillas.
- 3Sprinkle equal amounts of remaining ingredients on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- 4Roll up tortillas tightly.
- 5Wrap with plastic wrap and chill a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- 6Remove plastic wrap and cut rolls into equal pieces - discarding the ends.
- 7Serve with salsa and Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 158.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix