Recipe by - Carla -
This is an easy and delicious appetizer! Great for summer parties and holiday gatherings. Enjoy!
Top Review by tajgood1
Wow--these are going to be a mainstay when I have to bring something to a potluck. I made these for Christmas Eve and they were fab! I couldn't find the pimentos, so I substituted roasted red peppers (chopped). Also, I accidentally bought chopped olives instead of sliced, but they worked fine. I didn't add the chives and just mixed all the ingredients together to spread on the tortillas. Yum!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- freshly cut chives, sliced thin
- 5 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained & blotted dry with papertowels
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained & blotted dry with papertowels
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained & blotted dry with papertowels
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and green onions or chives well.
- Spread evenly over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle equal amounts of remaining ingredients on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up tortillas tightly.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and chill a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- Remove plastic wrap and cut rolls into equal pieces - discarding the ends.
- Serve with salsa and Enjoy!