This is an easy and delicious appetizer! Great for summer parties and holiday gatherings. Enjoy!
Make and share this Mexican Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- freshly cut chives, sliced thin
- 5 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained & blotted dry with papertowels
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained & blotted dry with papertowels
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained & blotted dry with papertowels
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and green onions or chives well.
- Spread evenly over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle equal amounts of remaining ingredients on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up tortillas tightly.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and chill a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- Remove plastic wrap and cut rolls into equal pieces - discarding the ends.
- Serve with salsa and Enjoy!