Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
Families favorite snack mix
- 2 (2 7/8 ounce) cans French-fried onions
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) cans potato sticks
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spanish peanuts
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 1⁄2 cups broken pretzel sticks
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- Combine all snacks in 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Taco seasoning.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- mix well.
- Bake at 250° for 55 minutes stirring every 15 minutes.
I looked high & low for a can of potato sticks and couldn't find them so prepared the recipe without them. This was really a tasty snack mix with a good amount of nuts. I will make this again during the holidays and might try adding just a hint of cayenne. Thank you for sharing your recipe LiLi!
I made this for a get together with friends and many people asked for the recipe. It was good, easy to make and savory instead of sweet like some party mixes. It is a winner with our crowd!