Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great appetizer to serve with your next Mexican themed meal. Mild and easy to prepare. Vegetarian chili can be used.
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 4 ounces canned chili without beans
- 1 medium purple onion, chopped
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- Spread softened cream cheese onto 9 inch pie dish.
- Layer all other ingredients in the order given above.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with corn chips.
I prefer this with red bell pepper. a good dip.