Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 365 Snacks Hor d'oeuvres and Appetizers
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red hot pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 lbs dry roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large frying pan, cook garlic in olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute. Add hot pepper and cumin.
- Mix in peanuts and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with coarse salt and chili powder.
- Mix well and store in a covered jar or tin.
I thought this recipe was terrific! A real kick to the usual roasted peanut. Will make this often. Thanks for posting.