Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Mexican Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb dry pasta, of choice (rotini, macaroni, small noodles, etc.)
- 8 ounces diced ham
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks
- 15 ounces corn, drained
- 10 ounces black olives, sliced, drained
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, freshly chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 -2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pasta sauce: mix mayo, ketchup, sour cream, worcestershire, and seasonings in small bowl.
- In large bowl, combine pasta, feta, pineaplle, ham, corn, olives, and green onions. Add sauce, mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.