Recipe by Theresa P
This recipe is good as a light lunch or a great pot luck dish. Tasty and easy to prepare. It is not to spicy and very fresh tasting.
Top Review by Cookbook Barbie
Thank you for sharing this recipe! We love pasta salad, and really enjoyed this unique version. The dressing was somewhat spicy, but not too hot--just the way we like it! The combination of beans, veggies and pasta is perfect! We shared some with a friend, who recommended her sister serve it in her local restaurant!
- 8 ounces tricolor rotini noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 3⁄4 cup Italian dressing