Theresa P's Note:
This recipe is good as a light lunch or a great pot luck dish. Tasty and easy to prepare. It is not to spicy and very fresh tasting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces tricolor rotini noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1In a large bowl combine all salad ingredients and mix well.
- 2Then combine the dressing ingredients in small bowl and pour over salad.
- 3Mix all to coat and chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.3
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 830.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 11.7 g