Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick and easy twist on your standard pasta salad, this recipe uses ingredients you probably already have on hand. Great for summer potlucks. I love it served cold.
- 130.40 g box garlic and olive oil Pasta Roni
- 425.24 g can black beans, Bush's Season Recipe work great
- 212.62 g can artichoke hearts
- 1 small onion
- 78.07 ml Lawry's baja chipotle sauce with lime juice (to taste)
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 1. Prepare the Pasta Roni according to box directions. Drain the extra sauce when done.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
- 3. Chill for at least 2 hours, or put in the freezer if you are impatient like me.
Made as directed the first time and adjusted to our liking the second time thusly; -break pasta strands into bite size pieces before cooking -only 3/4 can of the beans, rinsed and mashed in the food processor -chop only the best potions of the artichoke hearts -only 1/4 c chipotle sauce -don't drain the pasta mixture, let it rest for 15 min before combining with the remainder of the ingredients Chill before serving. my rendition is 5 star