1/1 Photo of Mexican Pasta Bake
- Carla -'s Note:
Sprinkle this hearty tomato and cheese topped casserole with chopped fresh cilantro for bright color and fresh flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Grease 4-quart casserole dish.
- 3Cook beef in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
- 4Cook rigatoni pasta according to package directions; drain and return pasta to the pot.
- 5Stir in the ground beef, corn, salsa and beans.
- 6Spoon half of the pasta mixture into casserole dish and sprinkle with 2/3 cup of the cheese.
- 7Spoon remaining pasta mixture into the casserole dish and place tomato slices on top; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 8Cover and bake 35 to 40 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (584 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 799.2
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 173.7 mg
- Sodium 1382.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.6 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 54.5 g