Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
SUBMITTED BY: Mimi on allrecipes.com "A great vegetarian dish with a kick!"
Make and share this Mexican Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb shell pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sweet corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpeeled and diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Cook onions and pepper in oil until lightly browned, 10 minutes. Stir in corn and heat through. Stir in black beans, tomatoes, salsa, olives, taco seasoning and salt and pepper and cook until thoroughly heated, 5 minutes.
- Toss sauce with cooked pasta and serve.