Simply Sarah's Note:
This is a super-hearty vegetarian main course. Will impress even die-hard meat eaters.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g large macaroni
- 411.06 g can petite diced tomatoes
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 439.41 g can red kidney beans, drained
- 35.43 g envelope taco seasoning or 35.43 g envelope chili seasoning mix
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 14.78 ml olive oil
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese or 236.59 ml Mexican blend cheese
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- 2In a large skillet saute onion in the olive oil until tender. Add seasoning and combine well.
- 3Add kidney beans to the skillet. Stir well.
- 4Add diced tomatoes and tomato sauce. Allow to come to a boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- 5Add pasta to the sauce mixture. Turn off skillet heat. Stir in cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.5
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 703.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 25.7 g