- 226.79 g large macaroni
- 411.06 g canpetite diced tomatoes
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 439.41 g can red kidney beans, drained
- 35.43 g envelope taco seasoning or 35.43 g envelope chili seasoning mix
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 14.78 ml olive oil
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese or 236.59 ml Mexican blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- In a large skillet saute onion in the olive oil until tender. Add seasoning and combine well.
- Add kidney beans to the skillet. Stir well.
- Add diced tomatoes and tomato sauce. Allow to come to a boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add pasta to the sauce mixture. Turn off skillet heat. Stir in cheese.