- 8 ounces large macaroni
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning or 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope chili seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 large white onion, chopped
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- In a large skillet saute onion in the olive oil until tender. Add seasoning and combine well.
- Add kidney beans to the skillet. Stir well.
- Add diced tomatoes and tomato sauce. Allow to come to a boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add pasta to the sauce mixture. Turn off skillet heat. Stir in cheese.