Recipe by yooper
This is great for people who like their wings with a mild kick, not screaming hot! These go fast at parties!
Top Review by Marsha D.
What a great recipe!! I made these for a appetizer at the lake this weekend and it was a great success. I used Recipe #121415 for the taco seasoning and I also used the homemade ranch dressing (about a cup and a half)and added the green chilies and I had some avacados so I sliced them up in small bites and added to the dip. Was great! everyone waved over the dip. This will be a favorite to have at our parties! Thanks for sharing the recipe :)
- 1 cup purchased ranch salad dressing
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 24 chicken drummettes (about 2 lbs)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray a large cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a blender combine ranch dressing and chiles.
- Process until smooth.
- Place in a container and refrigerate while you prepare the drumettes.
- Combine flour and taco seasonings in a shallow dish.
- Add oil and stir until well combined.
- Coat chicken with mixture, recoat until you have used up all of the flour mixture.
- Place in single layer on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn and bake an additional 17 minutes.
- Serve dressing as dipping sauce for warm drumettes.