Prep 15 mins
Cook 32 mins
This is great for people who like their wings with a mild kick, not screaming hot! These go fast at parties!
- 1 cup purchased ranch salad dressing
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 24 chicken drummettes (about 2 lbs)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray a large cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a blender combine ranch dressing and chiles.
- Process until smooth.
- Place in a container and refrigerate while you prepare the drumettes.
- Combine flour and taco seasonings in a shallow dish.
- Add oil and stir until well combined.
- Coat chicken with mixture, recoat until you have used up all of the flour mixture.
- Place in single layer on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn and bake an additional 17 minutes.
- Serve dressing as dipping sauce for warm drumettes.
What a great recipe!! I made these for a appetizer at the lake this weekend and it was a great success. I used Homemade Taco Seasoning for the taco seasoning and I also used the homemade ranch dressing (about a cup and a half)and added the green chilies and I had some avacados so I sliced them up in small bites and added to the dip. Was great! everyone waved over the dip. This will be a favorite to have at our parties! Thanks for sharing the recipe :)
Everyone loved these wings. I found this recipe with my coupons in the Sunday paper. These wings have so much flavor and are so easy to make, you can't help but keep eating them. The ranch and green chilies totally make the flavor of these wings. Thanks for posting a great wing recipe!
The wings were a really nice change from buffalo style, which we eat quite often. The dip is what made these wings great.