Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are great for an inexpensive office party or a patio appetizer. These spirals are easy to make, and can be made ahead of time
- 8 -10 flour tortillas (8 1/2 inch)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 3⁄4 cup picante sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro (roughly chopped)
- 1 tablespoon green onion top (diced finely)
- Blend cream cheese until smooth, add picante sauce, cilantro, and onion greens. Spread on flour tortillas and roll up. Wrap party rolls and seal with place wrap and chill for several hours. When rolls are set slice into one inch pieces and place on a serving tray. Cook time is Chill time.
I thought these were really good. Just made to go alongside dinner. My DH and I both love husband, but for some reason was a bit too strong in this dish - could have been my cilantro, I don't know. Next time I would just tone down the cilantro a bit, but the salsa and cream cheese flavor was delicious and simple. Could probably get some great results using flavored tortillas as well. made for zwt3.