Prep 35 mins
Cook 5 mins
We don't get fresh Oysters often out here in Arizona, so I haven't tried this recipe. Let me know if you like it! Prep time includes standing time.
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 chopped green onions
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 12 fresh oysters, shucked and left on the half shell
- crusty French bread
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Let stand 30 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Arrange the Oysters on a broiler proof pan.
- Spoon salsa evenly over oysters.
- Broil until heated through, about 5 mniutes.
- Serve with French bread.