Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
With a pan of cornmeal muffins this makes a great dinner.
- 1 lb ground chicken or 1 lb turkey
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked rosamarina pasta (orzo)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 (15 -16 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- Cook chicken in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until white; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except guacamole.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer about 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until pasta is tender.
- Serve with guacamole.