Recipe by Matty B
A new twist on an old breakfast classic.
Top Review by Bergy
Easy Tasty omelet. I served the green peppers on the side along with mushrooms & Onions. I used a cumin Gouda cheese (had it on hand) Excellent flavor - Thanks Matty for a lovely Sunday Brunch
11 Oct 2008 Made it again for Thanksgiving Brunch Lovely Thanks Matty
24 July2010 Yep made it again
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first three ingredients in bowl and mix well.
- Heat up small skillet with oil over medium heat, add mixed ingredients.
- As the omelette cooks lift edges with spatula and mix centre so it is not too thick.
- When omelette is relatively solid add other ingredients and allow cheese to melt.
- Fold in half and serve.