Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another I make at work. Just have to be creative or I would get bored.
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons bell peppers, chopped
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- taco seasoning, to taste
- 4 tablespoons salsa (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (to taste)
- Mix together all ingredients, except taco seasoning.
- Pour into heated skillet and cook until done on one side, sprinkle generously with taco seasoning, flip over and cook other side, season other side.
- Fold over if thin enough.
- Serve with your favorite breakfast side and salsa and sour cream.
Made this again this weekend for an easy breakfast out camping, everyone loved it!