Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Take your favorite taco toppings and layer it into Lasagna noodles.
Make and share this Mexican Noodle Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 1 whole fresh poblano pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 whole fresh red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 white onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 12 cooked lasagna noodles
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (taco or Mexican style)
- 1⁄2 cup taco sauce
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced black olives
- Layer bottom of baking dish with 4 cooked lasagna noodles so each noodle is overlapping a little. Pour on a little taco sauce just to wet.
- Mix pinto beans, cilantro, pepper jack cheese, poblano and red peppers.
- Cook ground meat with onion and taco seasoning.
- Scoop 1/2 of meat mixture on to first layer of noodles. Sprinkle Mexican mix cheese, then add 4 more noodles on top.
- Add more taco sauce to wet noodles then scoop bean mixture onto noodles.
- Place last 4 noodles and the remaining beef on top sprinkle remaining Mexican mix cheese, green onions and black olives. Add remaining taco sauce if desired. (Your final layer should be meat layer not noodles).
- Cover with foil so cheese doesn’t burn and noodles don't dry out.
- Bake 30 minutes in preheated 325°F oven.
- Serve with sour cream (optional).