1/3 Photos of Mexican Night Salad
This salad is the perfect compliment to mexican food! It originally came from a Rosarita recipe booklet, but I've tweaked it a bit.
My Private Note
heads r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (Hellmans or Best Foods)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt or 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash ground pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1I like to make this in my mini food-processor, but I'll give the directions both ways.
- 2FOOD PROCESSOR: Combine all ingredients except pecans and blend well. Add pecans and blend so that some of the pecans are ground fairly fine and some are still recognizable.
- 3BY HAND: If you have anyway to crush the pecans, crush a tablespoon or so. Combine all ingredients and blend well.
- 4TOSS WITH SALAD: Add a little at a time and toss in an oversized bowl. Store leftover dressing in the fridge.
- 5NOTE: When we're dieting, I substitute low-fat mayo and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Night Salad
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.7
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 243.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g