Recipe by JandJsmom
My family loves this. I often make it on Saturday's for lunch. But also is an incredible appetizer.
Top Review by tendicott
This was really good. I too left out the jalapenos as I'm not one for hot food. I made it for dinner last night, very filling. Its great as a meal or as a dip. Will definitely make again. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 lbs ground round, cooked
- 3 cups colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded (or more if you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the beans, taco seasoning, sour cream and softened cream cheese together in a bowl.
- Spread mixture into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with browned ground round.
- Top with cheese.
- Top with jalapenos.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and sides are bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.