Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
My family loves this. I often make it on Saturday's for lunch. But also is an incredible appetizer.
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 lbs ground round, cooked
- 3 cups colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded (or more if you like)
- Mix the beans, taco seasoning, sour cream and softened cream cheese together in a bowl.
- Spread mixture into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with browned ground round.
- Top with cheese.
- Top with jalapenos.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and sides are bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This was really good. I too left out the jalapenos as I'm not one for hot food. I made it for dinner last night, very filling. Its great as a meal or as a dip. Will definitely make again. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
Wowsie! We absolutely loved this. Did not put in jalapenos for the sake of the small tyke and it was still awesome. Definitely a repeater.