Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
- 1 can Spam, cut into tiny cubes
- 1 can refried beans
- 8 ounces shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 16 ounces salsa, as spicy as you like
- finely chopped jalapenos or chile, to taste (Optional)
- Heat oven to 425F degrees.
- Place chips on baking sheet, and sprinkle Spam over chips.
- In bowl, combine refried beans, salsa, and jalapenos/chilies; pour over chips.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and bake for 6-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.