Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great cocoa mixture for a cold winter day.
- 2 cups unsweetened cocoa
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup instant espresso powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir well.
- Store in an airtight container and shake well before each use.
- Use to make hot cocoa or substitute for cocoa in chocolate pudding recipe.
Wonderfully wonderful and lovely to the taste buds! A real treat to the tongue! But watch the belly!!