Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This very easy dish is a recipe of my friend Avis.
- 1 (15 ounce) can tamales, cut in pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes
- shredded cheddar cheese
- corn chips, for topping
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Simmer for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve in bowls topped with shredded cheese and corn chips.
Yum! This was so simple and so good. I used a Mexican blend cheese and crumbled tortilla chips. Thanks for sharing this nice keeper. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.
This was a great tasting dish,and very easy to make,I love tamales, and was very surprised at how good it was with the corn and the tomatoes,This was indeed a good meal. Thanks so much,Darlene
This recipe was extremely easy and my twin 16 year old girls loved it. I made it on a trip we took to the mountains.