Recipe by Geema
This can be a delicious meatless meal, or you can add some browned meat or sausage to the mix before it settles in the crockpot to cook while you are busy. Serve with warm tortillas.
Top Review by jennyblender
THis was pretty good. I decided that I just really don't like green beans so next time I will leave them out. BUt this get 4 stars for being easy, inexpensive, and yum!! Thank for the recipe Geema!
- 2 cups red potatoes, diced
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- 30 ounces canned black beans, drained
- 29 ounces stewed tomatoes or 29 ounces Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 16 ounces corn, drained
- 15 ounces garbanzo beans, drained
- 24 ounces vegetable broth or 24 ounces chicken broth or 24 ounces beef broth
- 1 cup salsa
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder