Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This isn't very pretty. You can add another cup of cheese on top if you want and add veggies, guacamole and sour cream to make it more like nacho dip. I personally can eat the whole thing just like it is. Leftovers go well in a soft tortilla.
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup salsa (I like medium)
- 4 ounces green chilies
- 1 cup cheese, shredded (I like a Mexican or taco blend)
- Spray a pie plate.
- Mix all ingredients and place in pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or hot in the center.
- Add extra cheese and anything else you want on top.
Muy Bueno! This is so simple and so good. I topped this with some sliced olives, green onion, and diced tomatoes and would add sliced jalapenos next time. Thanks Cathy for a nice keeper. Made for PAC Spring 2009.
I've been making a similar bean dip recipe for years, but never thought to add a can of green chilies ~ loved it! I served with "add ons" in separate bowls so people could eat what they wanted: sliced black olives, chopped red onion, sour cream, guacamole, pickled jalapenons, and extra salsa.
Very good. like a burrito on a chip:) I added sour cream to the top. Made for Super Bowl sunday.