- 3 small cantaloupe, cut in half, seeds removed
- 1 medium firm ripe papaya, peeled, seeded & diced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and seeded, diced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped (fresh is best) or 1 teaspoon dried mint (fresh is best)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- mint sprig (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take one of the melons, peel it and dice it.
- In a large non metal bowl, combine the 1 cantaloupe, papaya, cucumber, chopped mint, lime juice& honey, mix gently Set the 4 remaining cantaloupe halves in 4 bowls and fill with the fruit mixture Cover and refrigerate (up to 4 hours) until ready to serve.