- 4 cups cooked hash brown potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable soup mix
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided (8 oz)
- 2 lbs ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, salsa, egg, soup mix, taco seasoning and 1 cup cheese.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into a 12 inch loaf.
- Place in a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until a thermometer reads 160.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.