Recipe by DesertRose15
We like to serve this with chunky salsa on the side.
Top Review by FloridaNative
WOW - this made a wonderful meatloaf - spicy and very moist. I wondered how it would turn out with so few ingredients but the flavors were delicious. I made this in my 11x7 baking dish and it came out very nicely done. Thanks DesertRose15 for a great new twist on an old favorite. Made for Fall 2008 PAC.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 1⁄2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)