Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Pinching Your Pennies.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup coarsely crushed corn chips
- 1⁄3 cup taco sauce (and I have extra in case when it's done you'd like to put more on)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix (I add a little more)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese (cheddar or Monterey Jack)
- Mix all together.
- Shape into a loaf.
- Place in crock pot. Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours or on High for 3 1/2 to 5 hours.