Recipe by weekend cooker
a VERY good soup that I have tried before. An excellent soup to serve with any mexican dish.
Top Review by stormylee
Great simple soup! Used almost twice the amount of salsa for a more robust texture. I made this on the stove top and we actually had the first two bowls as soon as everything had heated up (we were hungry...) - very good! The rest of the soup is still simmering away and I can't wait to have another taste! Thanks for posting!
- 3 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (16 ounce) jar hot salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic